We take a different approach to philanthropic giving and we’re looking for clients who want to do the same–savvy donors who see their giving as an investment in change, donors who want to direct their giving to transform outcomes. We know you want to give better, but the next step isn't always clear.
We can chart a course together and support you to:
- Articulate a philanthropic vision
- Source the right organizations
- Solicit and review applications
- Establish grant agreements and measures of success
Here's a tip: you aren't raising money, you're seeking investments in outcomes. Fundraising, like any business, requires a plan to be successful. Identifying outcomes, articulating unique programmatic activities, and determining a corresponding budget on the front-end make for successful investments and stronger partnerships.
We can support your organization with:
- Strategic planning and "visioning"
- Prospect identification
- Cultivation and stewardship plans
- Donor engagement
We like to get things done. From concept development to participant recruitment, we can ensure a successful project launch with plans for sustainability. Even better, we'll help you fundraise for it.
Leave the project management to us. We can:
- Develop implementation milestones and timelines
- Engage relevant stakeholders
- Advise on program collateral design
- Articulate and monitor project budgets
- Identify and track program measures and outcomes
We get it. You have a bold, fresh vision but feel like your operations are stuck in the pre-iPhone age. Maybe you’re looking to be more efficient, maybe you want some direction, or maybe you just want to use less paper. We have experience leading operational updates and getting down and dirty in the details—and we love it. Let us bring some behind-the-scenes capacity to help set your organization up for success now and through to the next decade.
We can work together to:
- Update your accounting and donor management systems
- Organize your company-wide file structures
- Recommend revenue models
- Analyze staffing and determine development or hiring needs
The secret is out: throwing a big party is hard work. Fortunately, we’re here to help. We have experience hosting a variety of events, from intimate donor briefings to an annual gala of over 2,000 attendees. Whether you’re considering hosting your first gala or need support for your umpteenth one, we can ensure every detail—from talking points to seating arrangements—is taken care of.
Is it okay to say it now? We like to party.
Let us help you plan your next:
- Donor Briefing
- Partner Tour